On Writing--Best Intentions

Apologies to anyone waiting for 'Part Two' of Night of The Living Dead. My intentions were good, but I'm a slow typist and the story--I just know it!--would be lengthy. Plus, I think my re-telling of the evening is funnier when spoken than when written as it involves voice inflections. Hmm. Maybe it's time to look into occassional Podcasts.

Also, apologies to anyone who is waiting for the signed bookmarks I promised. I WILL send them out next week. Everything and I mean everything in my life, aside from the day job and feeding the crazy animals got put on hold while I devoted all time and energy into finishing this deadline book. This week I skipped Tai Chi class, canceled a booksigning, canceled my much anticipated weekend retreat with Cyndi, and took a vacation day (today). Must. Write.

Speaking of... See you Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
-- Douglas Adams

Comments

flchen1 said…
Take care of yourself, Beth! And may the intentions make it swiftly onto paper this weekend! (Shove everything else out of mind!)
Roni said…
Get the book finished, then allow yourself some time to relax...in other words, take some time off between books!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All