On Writing--A New Cover

Hi gang! This has been and continues to be a crazy whirlwind week. My family is still visiting, deadlines continue to loom and then there's the day job thing. I'll be lucky if I know my own name by Saturday. But it's all good. Today I took a vacation day and we're driving an hour or so to visit Sesame Street Place. I feel at a disadvantage not knowing who this 'Elmo' guy is that my nephew seems to adore, but I figure I'll know the furry dude well by the time we leave.

In big people news... this week I was given the thumbs up on sharing a new book cover with you. I have to say... I LOVE THIS COVER! It fits the story in so many ways. Special thanks to HQN's marketing and art department. I'll share the back cover blurb later. For now.. here's the art for the second book in the Chameleon Chronicles series--EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE. What do you think?

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
I think the covery is great, Beth!
Tori Lennox said…
Geez, where'd that Y come from??? *g*
flchen1 said…
That is a gorgeous cover!! Love it, Beth!
charleneteglia said…
Love the cover! Especially how it carries over the colors from the first cover. Squee for more Evie!
Jordan Summers said…
Beth, The cover is so cute. They're doing a great job with this series. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks everyone. So glad you like it. Charlene, I also like how the colors carried over!
FeyRhi said…
Your new cover is beautiful. I like the simplicity and with a white background it makes the image pop out.

Love the shoes on this cover too *G*
Roni said…
Nice cover Beth! I have to say I like the first one a teensy bit better--I liked seeing Evie's smiling face, and I think it set the tone for a fun book! But this one is cool too.
Anna Lucia said…
Now that is a great cover, Beth! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!