On Reading: 4 1/2 stars?!

Due to my chaotic schedule, a few things have fallen through the cracks... like renewing my subscription to Romantic Times BOOKreview. So I had no idea that Romancing the West was reviewed in the latest issue until someone congratulated me on the Medallion Press author loop. That same person (thank you Dolores) emailed me the review so I wouldn't be in crazy-in-suspense. To say that I was over the moon with the 4 1/2 star review is an understatement. This book gave me fits in the beginning (usually that doesn't happen until mid-way through), but in the end my heart said that it was one of my strongest tales to date. I adore this story. I adore this review. I hope readers will feel the same.

"Ciotta weaves a web of deceit and love in her western novel. First-time readers will applaud her descriptions, intricate plot and the love that develops between Emily and Seth. Even cynical readers will be enthralled with his most delightful tale of love." -- 4 1/2 stars! Romantic Times BOOKreviews (Faith V. Smith)

Comments

charleneteglia said…
Hurrah! Terrific review, Beth, congrats.
Jennifer Elbum said…
Congrats! Can't wait to read it!
Barb said…
Once again, you have made me proud! My plan is to start reading tonight. Thank goodness for 7:00 bedtime!
flchen1 said…
Oh yay!! Good for you! (Must move this up the TBR... ;))
Beth Ciotta said…
Aw, shucks. Thanks so much everyone. Thrilled I have book lovers to celebrate with!