Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On Writing: Unexpected (but, good) News

This afternoon I received an email from Keyren, my editor at HQN. Attached was this photo. She, unlike me, thought to bring her camera to the annual Harlequin party at BEA. Steve snapped this shot of us. One for the scrapbook! Mine anyway. Thanks, Keyren!

In that same email she shared some exciting news. EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE, the second book in Evie's adventures, has been pushed up on the production schedule. For all of the readers who wanted more of Arch and Evie now, the wait just got shorter! New official release date for EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE... February 2008!

11 comments:

Anna Lucia said...

Gorgeous pic, Beth!

Mary Stella said...

Woohooo on the earlier release of Everybody Loves Evie!!!

Barb said...

congrats! I'm very excited to read more!

flchen1 said...

Oh yay! Sooner is better :) And great photo!

HelenKay said...

Congrats on the scheduling! That is fabulous news.

And...that is a very cute photo :)

Beth Ciotta said...

Thanks Anna!

I'm still woo-hooing over it, Mary. :)

Coming soon--er, Barb!

flchen1, glad you think so. Yay!

Thank you, HelenKay. I'm jazzed. (although that could be from all the java!)

Jennifer Elbaum said...

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charleneteglia said...

Yay! And terrific picture.

FeyRhi said...

Now that news made my day!! Congrats Beth! I'm thrilled for ya!

Roni said...

That's great! More Evie sooner! They must have been pleased with Evie's debut!

Melissa Lopez said...

Congrats on EVERYBODY LOVES EVIE being moved up! That's wonderful!
~Mel