Changes!

Hi all!

I lost Miss Zoot. The lovely lady who provided my previous blog template. I can't complain. The service was free. And I very much appreciated her lovely work. I'm not sure where her site went. I hope she's well.

So I spent the morning searching for a new look. Budget restrictions and all that, I searched for another free template but something that suited my style. I like this template very much. It took some trial and error as I'm now working in the new Beta Blogger program. Very different than what I'm used to. But now I think I've figured it out. Actually, it's pretty techno-goober friendly. Thank you Blogger and thanks to the folks at 'freeskins'.

Bear with me as I continue to update this new section. As you can see , I lost my blogroll, but at least I saved my archives!

**UPDATE: Posting links in the sidebar as time permits. Stayed tuned...

Comments

elsiehogarth said…
Hi Beth! I really like the silhouettes. Very nice, very Bond like.
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Elsie! Hey, it is sort of Bond-like. I didn't consider that. But it fits quite nicely with my writing voice and the direction I'm taking with my stories. Glad you like it!
elsiehogarth said…
Beth, I forgot to tell you that our Borders has "Romancing the West" on our Romance shelves and on the "New Release" table since Friday, June 1st. We are already on our third order, for RTW, since we only have 6 copies left in the store. Did you get an early release date due to the BEA Convention instead of October?
Beth Ciotta said…
Elsie, you're kidding? There was an early print run for BEA, yes. But as I understood it the release date was re-set for October. Thanks for the heads up. Must investigate.

And now for the YIPPEE? New release table? Third Order??? Holy cow! ;)
Bob said…
Nice new look, Beth. Feel free to add me back to the blogroll, if you like. bobfarley.blogspot.com . I'm still trying to find time to convince an agent to trouble with me, so till I do, I can't complain in a meaningful way. Always good to know that popping over to your blog will provide something new and interesting.

Bob---
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi, Bob. Good luck with the agent hunt. Finding the right one can be time consuming, but it's worth taking your time. I'm glad you pick up tidbits here. Good to know. And yes, I'm definitely putting you back on the blogroll. Re-adding everyone a bit at a time. Have a great night!
barb said…
Hello, Nice new look! Can't wait to see you!
Gabriele C. said…
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm back from a ten day trip to England. :)
Constance said…
When the page first loaded the purple background was seared into my eyeballs. Then the Bond girl pics came up and I could see again. :)
I did have to check twice to make sure it was your blog. I didn't see any pink...
Beth Ciotta said…
Barb, I'm glad you like my new 'do'. Can't wait to see you too!

Ten days in England, Gabriele? I. Am. Envious. Hope you had fun. Welcome home!

Sorry if the purple scarred you, Constance. Ack! I know. I know. Beth with no pink. What gives? Well... I've decided purple is the new me. For awhile anyway!
Bethany said…
The new look is GREAT! And definitely a blog template that would make me think of you! :-)

Way to go to get it working quickly and easily! See? Never fear technology. Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All