Like I didn't have anything better to do this morning...

Comments

This is fantastic, Beth! Now I gotta have one! Gotta gotta gotta!

CONGRATULATIONS on Evie's release!
Beth Ciotta said…
Glad you like it, Ann. It was easy too. Go forth and have fun! :)
Mary Stella said…
That's so cool, B. How'd you do it?? Can you move it to MySpace, too?
Anna Lucia said…
Great slide show, Beth!
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi, M. Yes, I put it on MySpace. :) Wish I could put it on my website, but couldn't find a correct code for that. It was easy to create. Just click on the button of mine that say 'create your own' (or something like that. *g*

Thank you, Anna!!!
danetteb said…
Hi Beth ,
I like the slide show,now I can have a picture in the back of my mind while I'm reading.*g*
Hugs, Danette
Ellen said…
This is great and I popped on this morning to tell you I'm having such fun reading "All About Evie". It is hard to put down-nearly snuck it into work today! LOL
Ellen

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All