Coming Soon...


I'm juggling a lot of balls these days. I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to manage this blog while working full-time at the library, pulling the occasional emcee gig, and writing two novels a year. Here’s what I’ve decided.

Two standard posting days: Monday and Thursday and… a random day.
Monday and Thursday will be steady. The random day will be a quick thought or announcement that can’t wait for one of those standard days. On a whim. At random. Not very often.

Three categories:
On Writing (Posts relating to craft--my process--industry, or promotion)
On Reading (Books I’m reading for pleasure or research. Or books in the news. Or books on my mind because of events or happenings at the library)
On the Fly (Thoughts or observations not pertaining to publishing.)

That’s what I’ve got. It’s my plan and mine alone. Whether it sticks or not is anybody’s guess because, hey, I don’t even keep the same hair color for long. But I’m going to go with this . . . as long as it lasts.

Official start of this new format… Monday! If you have a topic you’d like me to address… A question you’d like me to answer… now would be a good time to speak up. *g*

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
I don't think I congratulated you before about your promotion! Congrats!!! :)
Beth Ciotta said…
I didn't get it yet, Tori, but I'm going for it! I'll let you know. :)
Roni said…
I'd like to hear more about how you balance writing more than one kind of romance (contemporary humorous with suspense and westerns). Also any more info you want to share about the single title and paranormals you spoke about a while back. Oh, and more info about RT!
Jennifer Elbaum said…
I'd like to know if you have any writing rituals! (and if you had any pre-performance rituals back in the day)
Beth Ciotta said…
Roni, I'll tackle the first part of your question tomorrow. Jen, I'll hit yours on Thursday. Thanks for getting me started with my new format!
Mary Stella said…
However you do it, Beth, your blog posts are always a pleasure to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

I've Moved!