Tuesday, April 3, 2007

And the Winners Are...


Maureen and Pearl!
Congratulations, ladies. You have won an advanced copy of ALL ABOUT EVIE! Please email me and share your full name and mailing address so that I can send on, what I hope you'll find, a fun and romantic read. Send email to beth@bethciotta.com
Thank you to everyone you entered. I got a kick reading about your favorite classic movies. Many listed were faves of mine as well. It's nice to know I'm not the only one out there with a soft spot for classic film!
By the way names were chosen at random, not based on the comment, but to clarify the winners(since first names were used only), Maureen listed 'Gone with the Wind' as her fave, and Pearl mentioned 'The Pride of the Yankees'. Ladies, if I don't hear from you by April 9, I'll choose alternate winners, so please do send me a quick note. *g*
Just for fun, since we're talking classic film, who's your favorite classic hero? Mine is Cary Grant. Sexy, charismatic and talented! Whether he's starring in a drama or comedy, he always blows me away. *sigh*

5 comments:

Barb said...

I think you got more comments on your previous blog than you did on the "french kissing" day.

Maureen said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Maureen and Pearl!

You are so lucky!

Terri

Beth Ciotta said...

Barb, I just sa your comment. Ha! Ah, yes, that was a popular post.

Maureen, my pleasure and thank YOU. Mailing out on Monday....

Terri, that was a super sweet thing to say. :) Thanks for the warm fuzzy feeling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

You're welcome and it was my pleasure!

Thanks,

Terri