Better than an Orgasm

Not really. But I thought that would grab your attention. *g* However, this did make me tingle all over and squeal with joy and excitement!

Remember when I said I started googling myself every day in hopes of finding pre-buzz or early reviews? Well, yesterday I tripped upon May reviews listed at the website for Romantic Times BOOKreviews Magazine. ALL ABOUT EVIE is listed as a Top Pick! 4 1/2 stars! Wahoo! And here is part of the amazing review that brought tears to my eyes.

"Everything about Ciotta's latest novel is fabulous: the lovable heroine, the sexy hero, the consistently humorous internal monologue, the smooth narration and the delightfully original plot. To use one of the hero's favorite words, it's "brilliant." The author is in full command of her storytelling skills, and she displays them masterfully. Here's hoping we'll be treated to a sequel." —Marilyn Weigel, Romantic Time BOOKreviews

*Squeeeeeeal!* I know I always say reviews are subjective--I still believe that--but what a rush when you happen to be reviewed by someone who 'gets' you and your story. Here's hoping many other readers are as equally pleased as Ms. Weigel. I swear, the burst of excitement I got from her review will have me happy dancing for another week. *g*

Thanks for letting me share!

Comments

Jewell said…
Squeeaalll!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!

Hon, you have hit your stride.

Jewell
Well, that *is* right up there with an orgasm. LOL. You go! I'm thrilled for you!
FeyRhi said…
WooHoo Beth! Not that I'm surprised of course *G*
Beth Ciotta said…
Thank you, ladies!!! I'm still floating. :)
Gabriele C. said…
Oh WOW. Congrats!


Btw, the title of your NiP The Fall of Rome makes me wonder if it features Odovacar and Theodoric. *grin*
Julia Templeton said…
YES, that caption did get my attention! LOL! Congratulations again, my friend. You deserve it!
Beth Ciotta said…
Gabriele, I wondered if that book title would catch your eye? :) It's a western, believe it or not. A play on words. "Rome" is is sexy heroes name. :)

Thank you, Julie! Hugs!
Larissa Ione said…
Congratulations, Beth! That's so cool!!!!!
Jennifer Elbaum said…
Fantastic! Congrats!
charleneteglia said…
Wooooohoooo Beth! Congrats!
Roni said…
Woo hoo Beth! How fantastic! I'm doing the happy dance for you. Not that I'm surprised--you are a FABULOUS writer. I can't wait to read Evie!
Beth Ciotta said…
Ooh! More congrats! Thank you so much ladies. I'm truly thrilled. I'm also delighted that you're sharing in my joy. Yay!
barb said…
Maybe England is closer than you think!
Beth Ciotta said…
Ah, Barb... from your mouth... :)
Taylor said…
Isn't extreme positive response the best, Beth?! Recently I was at a school function where a video that I personally shot, directed, and edited was to premiere. It was a short video and it was a comedy so I was extremely nervous the crowd would not find it funny. I imagined the noise of crickets chirping as my video played. Sitting in my seat, sweating nervously, the video began to play. By the end of it, everyone was cheering and applauding (I should also mention they laughed throughout the whole thing). It's a bit surreal when the crowd of over 200 went wild in front of my eyes. I share that same rush of excitement and happiness with you, Beth. Congrats on all the success with the book: yet another example of a master at work!
Beth Ciotta said…
Oh, Taylor. I LOVE that story. Congrats on your work being so well received. I want to hear about this in person!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All