Coming To Terms

Galley for ALL ABOUT EVIE... in the mail. Line edits for ROMANCING THE WEST... still in the works. Progress on deadline book... on hold until line edits are turned in (hopefully tomorrow). Progress on revising the new proposal... on hold until major progress is made on deadline book. Status of CREATIVELY SPEAKING (my new interview program at MySpace)... on hold until deadline book is turned in.

Last night, after putting in a day of work-work, and then a full night of writing-work (my routine for the past week), I had to make a mental check list of where I stood with all of my deadlines--contracted and self-imposed. I had to prioritize because, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm not Superman. The good news is, everything will get done because I am--snapping my spiffy pink cape--Super-determined.

Meanwhile, I'm taking the weekend off from blogging because, well, see the above. See you Monday!

" The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination." ~~ Tommy Lasorda

Comments

Lara Adrian said…
Hi, Beth! Your first paragraph accomplishments make me feel like a non-productive slug, so I think you're doing great. Nice cape, btw. ;-)

I keep meaning to come over here and tell you that I love your site/blog redesign. Hope you have a good weekend!
Beth Ciotta said…
Lara, thanks so much for stopping by and chiming in. I doubt very much that you're a slug. LOL My days are just exceptionally crazy just now.

So glad you like my 'new look'. I'm very hapy with it. Give a shout if you ever need to borrow my cape. :0)
Anna Lucia said…
Good going, Beth! Now, you're 'determined' to inject some 'me' time and relaxation time in there, right? Refilling the creative well? Avoiding 2006's boom-bust cycle???

All that aside - GO YOU!! You rule.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Holidays!

The Reality of it All