Happy Thanksgiving!

What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
Plymouth Rock

Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drumsticks

Why did the police arrest the turkey?
They suspected it of fowl play

What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
Boy! I'm stuffed!


Corny, huh? Hey, I didn't write them. I'm just the messenger. Spreading some good cheer for the holiday. I'm very much looking forward to Thanksgiving Day. I'm going to enjoy the Macy Day Parade (via television), have a homecooked meal (via Steve), and watch a holiday movie (via NetFlix). Bliss. I have much to be grateful for, personally and professionally. Were I to compose a list, it would be quite long. I'll just say... I'm blessed. And I am thankful.

Wishing you and yours a day of love and laughter.

Okay, now. Who has a joke for me?

Comments

Jennifer Elbaum said…
No jokes, but a movie recommendation.

Home for the Holidays is the BEST Thanksgiving movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary Stella said…
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, B. Love to you, Steve and the three "furkids".
ElsieHogarth said…
These are not from me but the kids:

What key has legs and can't open doors?
A Turkey.

What did the mother turkey say to her bad children?
If your father could see you now, he'd turn in his gravy.

Why did the turkey cross the road?
It was the chicken's day off.

Why can't you take a turkey to church?
Because they use FOWL language.

What's the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.

Everyone Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
Beth Ciotta said…
Home For The Holidays!! I love that movie, Jen. Endearing and funny. Good call!

Thanks, Mary! You and Moe hav a great day too!

Love it, Elsie! I used to get a kick out of jokes like that when I was a kid. Not that I could ever tell them right. Then as now, I always screwed up the set up or the punchline. Sometimes both. :) Have a great Thanksgiving!
Logan Hisle said…
What do you sing to a cow on his birthday?

Happy birthday to moo!

What do you call a sleeping bull?

A Bull dozer!

What does a cat say when the vet gives him a shot?

Me OW!
Beth Ciotta said…
Logan!!! (my very young, beautiful niece) I like your jokes. :) Who told you those? Your mama or dad? The cat joke was my fave. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! xxxs&ooos

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All