Enough About Me (sort of)

I'm pretty darn self-involved right now as I am currently in some phase of writing (first draft, revisions, line editing) with four different projects. Three of them contracted. One in proposal form. Then there's the preparation for the three Penelope Pageturner storytelling gigs (sponsored by the Atlantic County Library system).

My brain is totally jammed up with these things hence there is a natural desire to blog about one or all of the above. Frankly, I need a break from 'me'. Instead, I'd like to shine a little light on some friends in blogospere.

Anna Lucia announced her first sale awhile back (still happy dancing for her), but today, she gave up the name of the publisher (I'm guessing that means contracts are signed!) and it's one of my publishers--Medallion Press! Welcome to the MP family, Anna. Wishing you mega success!

Scott Oden just learned that his first historical blockbuster, Men of Bronze, did so well in the UK, his UK editor is also purchasing the rights for second novel, Memnon. Well done, Scott!

Jordan Summers shared an excerpt from RED, the gritty fantasy that she just sold to Tor. Um... wow! You've got to check this out.

Ken Levine celebrates his one year anniversary in blogosphere. As he's a daily dose of inspiration, I'm hoping he sticks around for ten or twenty more. *g* Happy anniversary, Ken!

Barb Hisle (one of my awesome sisters) celebrated a birthday yesterday. She also started a blog, a personal joy for me, where she discusses life in general and some of her favorite reads. If you get a chance, hop over and welcome her to blogosphere!

And now back to 'me'. Heh. If there's anything you'd like to know, a topic you'd like me to address, now's a great time to ask. I beg you. Ask. Anything. Because I am just now, you know, self-involved. *g*

Comments

Jordan Summers said…
I hope everything comes together for you. I know you can do it. You are the queen of organization. :)
Barb said…
Hello there. I would like to know what you would do if you had absolutely nothing to do. I bet that is a very hard question for you to answer. When was the last time you did NOTHING?

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog. Way cool. Love ya!
Beth Ciotta said…
Jordan, I have dazzled you with my fancy talk. I am so NOT organized. How it all gets done, I have no idea. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi Barb! Um, nothing? When have I last done 'nothing'? Give me a sec. Hmmm. Does putzing around with a lot of different things but not really getting anything done count? If not, I believe the last time I did 'nothing' was approximately 14 years ago. BEFORE I started to write seriously. :)

Thanks for the question! Crickets were chirping, I swear! ;)
Mary Stella said…
Great news all around, B.

Barb, welcome to the blogosphere. Your sister never does nothing. If she wasn't involved in one of her projects, or watching a movie, she'd be sitting thinking about one of the projects she should be working on.
Anna Lucia said…
Thank you Beth! I'm so thrilled!!!

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!