So Sad, So Funny

Okay. You have to know me, or at least read this blog regularly, to know why this struck me as so--snort--funny. Yesterday author/blog buddy Jennifer Elbaum forwarded me an email that she received from Amazon. She thought I'd get a kick out of it. I did.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have expressed interest in Seduced by Beth Ciotta have also ordered Women in Overdrive: Find Balance and Overcome Burnout at Any Age by Nora Isaacs.


Ha! *g* That's so bang on that it's freaking me out a little.

If someone expressed something that you created, what would Amazon suggest as a non-fiction companion read?

Comments

Customers who have expressed interest in Out of This World by Ann Wesley Hardin have also ordered Inside the Schizotypal Mind: Brilliant or Delusional? by Dr.Pepper
Beth Ciotta said…
Ha! Love it, Ann! Um. I vote for brilliant. :)
Jennifer Elbaum said…
I've got to go with either:

Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-ups
by Robert A. Wilson

or

The Serial Killer Files: The Who, What, Where, How, and Why of the World's Most Terrifying Murderers
by Harold Schechter

which makes me think that maybe being burnt out and/or unbalanced isn't all that bad....

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!