Call Me Sheldon


Still here. Still Kickin! Appreciate everyone who chimed in with similar feelings or advice pertaining to potential burnout. I'm determined to dodge it. Serpentine! Ever see that movie The In-laws? There was a remake (of course) that I never saw. The original starring Alan Arkin and Peter Falk rocked. Hilarious! I keep imagining the scene where Vince (the undercover op) and Shelden (the dentist) come under fire. In order to run and dodge bullets, Vince advises Sheldon to, "Serpentine!" (Run in a squiggly pattern). That's me, Sheldon (the shell-shocked one). And I'm Serpenting. *g*

Comments

Tori Lennox said…
That's about the only scene from that movie that I remember. Loved it! :)
Josie said…
That's one of my favorite movies and I love that scene!
Bet said…
Hey, never visited your blog before, just popped by, but anybody who serpentines like Shelly is fine with me.
Bruno Amato said…
SERPENTINE! Never heard that before....I like it!....Beth, I am sure you will work past the "burnout"....pulling for you!
Beth Ciotta said…
Tori, that scene is classic. :)

Josie, I do believe it is one of my all-time favorite comedies. In fact, I'm jonesing to see it again. It's been along time.

Bet, welcome and do pop by again! Anyone who knows who serpentining Shelly IS is fine by me. :)

Bruno... Bruno! Does this mean you have never seen The In-Laws? Run down to Blockbuster. Hurry. Or add it to your NetFlix que. You would LOVE this movie. I'm sure of it. Be sure to get the original with Peter Falk and Alan Arkin. :) And thank you for your encouraging wishes. Much appreciated!
Joyce said…
That is definitely a movie classic!I've seen it I don't know how many times and still enjoy it every time.
Beth Ciotta said…
It's been awhile since I've seen it Joyce, and I have a real hankering now to track it down for another view! The laughs would be welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!