Winners and An Update

Popping in to announce randomly chosen winners from my 'What's His Story' Post. Thanks to everyone who contributed. Your creativity is inspiring! High tech person that I am (*snort*), I pulled three names out of a hat (Of which I own several, but never wear. Don't ask.). And the winners are.... Cynthia, Kristen and Charlene. If you'd like one of my books just email me at beth@bethciotta.com with the title of the book of your choice and a mailing address. You can check out the selection here.

In other news... still working on revisions.
Good news... I'm in the homestretch.

Comments

Cynthia said…
Oh, thank you! What a wonderful way to start a Sunday morning. Email to you forthcoming.
Beth Ciotta said…
Congrats, Cynthia. Got your email. JINXED it is. :)
Charlene Teglia said…
Woohoo! Thanks, Beth! I'll send you an email.
Beth Ciotta said…
Got your email, Charlene. Will do! :)
Kristen Painter said…
Woohoo! Yeah me! lol

Thanks, off to email you now!

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!