Fourteen Years Ago Today



And they lived happily ever after...

Comments

ElsieHogarth said…
Congratulations Beth & Steve! You both are adorable.
FeyRhi said…
aaaahhhhh You two are so sweet. *G*
Happy Anniversary.
Bruno Amato said…
Happy Anniversary Beth and Steve!!!.....and many, many more :)
Caro said…
Happy anniversary. May the two of you enjoy many, many more.
Tori Lennox said…
Happy anniversary, Beth & Steve!!!! You guys are so cute. :)
Cynthia said…
Happy anniversary! You guys are such a sweet couple. Enjoy your special day.
Kristen Painter said…
Happy Anniversary! You guys are very cute.
Cyn said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BETH & STEVE!!!!
Beth Ciotta said…
Awwww. You guys are the best. Thank you for your kind wishes. We lived together for eleven years before we married, so, gosh, we've been together for almost 25 years! A geeky Indiana farmgirl and a worldly New York Italian. *g*

When we first met, I'd never had Chinese food and the only spaghetti I'd ever had was Chef Boy R Dee! I still remember the look on his face when he took me out to an authentic Italian restaraunt and I pronounced 'manicotti' well, the way it looks like it should be pronounced, only that's not the way Italians say it. LOL He was equally shocked, I think, when I said the only lasagna I'd ever had was made with cottage cheese! I now know the proper ingrediant is rigotta (also not pronounced how it looks) cheese. Not that I can make it. Unlike Steve and his entire family, I was not born with the cooking gene.
Charlene Teglia said…
Oh, happy anniversary!
Anna Lucia said…
Happy Anniversary!
Jordan Summers said…
Happy Anniversary, Beth & Steve! May you experience a hundred more. :)
Tori Lennox said…
Er... how IS manicotti pronounced? *wondering if I've pronounced it wrong all these years*
Gabriele C. said…
Lol, your food romance could make for a story. :)

Happy anniversary and the best wishes for future HEA.
Roni said…
Ahhh!!! How seet! Love those photos. Happy Anniversary you two!
Wow, you were deprived without real Italian and Chinese food LOL!
As far as cooking...you learn a lot by practicing and reading cookbooks! SOme of us would rather cook than clean :) Congrats on your anniversary!
Bethany said…
How wonderful! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All