Darn!

Well, darn. HQN sent me the cover for ALL ABOUT EVIE. I have the okay to post it. They sent two jpgs. I can't get the smaller file to download at all. I downloaded the larger file, but when I tried to upload to this blog, the colors looked wacky, all metallic-like. I have no clue as to what's wrong or how to fix it. It really stinks to be a techno-goober. Hopefully, I can figure it out later and share my fantastic new cover with you tomorrow.

Meanwhile it's a day at the library, a night of revisions, and, if I'm lucky, I'll squeeze in another episode of LOST. *Sigh* Totally bummed about this cover thing. Darn!

Comments

T-Lo said…
Sorry to hear about the All About Evie cover. I have to say, I am excited to see it though. Did the same artist for your previous books do this cover?
I hope you figure out how to post it soon.
Beth Ciotta said…
Hi T-Lo! Different publishing company so different art and marketing teams. I've been fortunate. Both houses employ extremely talented artists and as a result I've had some awesome covers!

I didn't figure it out, Mechele, techno-goober that I am. But Steve, techno-wiz, did. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All