Harlequin Wants You!

Check out this exciting opportunity!

Welcome to the launch of something special--www.writeharlequin.com--where you can write Harlequin, and you may be contributing to writing a Harlequin! Harlequin is canvassing our extraordinary community of romance experts--readers, authors, editors, aspiring writers, employees, interested parties, friends and family--to answer important questions like: What is Love? Got to www.writeharlequin.com, type in your answer and hit SUBMIT!

Isabel Swift, VP of Harlequin Books has all of the details over at her always entertaining blog, Wouldn't You Like To Know?

Comments

chryscat said…
Hi woman!

I've entered a lovely submission. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for the link!

Grins*
Beth Ciotta said…
Good luck, Crystal I want to enter one too. Just not feeling particularly witty today. Maybe tommorrow! :) I'm dying to ask what you submitted. Okay. I'm asking. But don't fel pressured to share. I gues we should wait and be surprised, eh?
Beth Ciotta said…
Crud. Sorry about the typos. Can't get used to this new keyboard!
chryscat said…
Well. Dang. It was a spur of the moment thing. Cripes. Suppose I should have copied it, huh?
Um...little forethought would be nice.
Grins*

Ohhhhhh. I went mushy with it. We'll see how that works out.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've Moved!

The Reality of it All