As I Once Again Sweat Deadline

BETH
I feel like Will Shakespeare just now as portrayed in one of my all time favorite movies, Shakespeare in Love. Written by Marc Norman & Tom Stoppard.

HENSLOWE
Will! Where is my play? Tell me you have it nearly done! Tell me you have it started. (desperately) You have begun?

WILL
(struggling with his boots) Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move...

HENSLOWE
No, no, we haven't the time. Talk prose. Where is my play?

WILL
(tapping his forehead and heading out the door) It is all locked safe in here.

HENSLOWE
God be praised! (then doubt) Locked?

WILL
As soon as I have found my muse.

BETH
Anyone seen Viola hanging around??

Comments

Bethany said…
Oh can I RELATE!

Send her over my way if you find her. :-)
Beth Ciotta said…
Will--get it--do. Bethany. :)
Scott Oden said…
I love that movie . . . I think I'll watch it again tomorrow.

"Romeo and Ethel, the Pirate's Daughter" [insert guffawing smiley]
Beth Ciotta said…
"It's a crowd-tickler--mistaken identities, a shipwreck, a pirate king, a bit with a dog, and love triumphant."

(insert a smiley mirroring Scott's)