We Do What We Must

The Bangles sang, Just Another Manic Monday. For me, it's Just Another Manic Weekend. Today and tomorrow I work at the library. Tonight and tomorrow night I perform. As for writing, looks like Just Another Manic Sunday through Tuesday cram session. Hey, at least it's some sort of routine! I'll check in here somewhere along the way. Have a great weekend and, as my friend Elsie would say: Be safe, have fun. Or is it 'Be safe, be good?' One of those two. Your choice. *g*

"We work in the dark--we do what we can--we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art. ~~ Henry James

Comments

Mary Stella said…
I can hear Elsie cautioning us to be safe -- but be good? Hmmmmm. I don't know about that. :-) (We love you, Elsie.) Happy manic writing, B. You do it SO well.
Tori Lennox said…
Being good isn't any fun. *g*
Beth Ciotta said…
Thanks for pom-pom shake, M!

Tori, why am I not surprised you picked choice #1. :)
ElsieHogarth said…
Beth and Mary, I guess just "try" to be good. Even though being "bad" is also good. Sometimes!;-> Both of you have a great weekend.
Jordan Summers said…
Have a good weekend. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Reality of it All

Happy Holidays!