Your Wish is My Command...Maybe



Yesterday I received two lovely emails from readers who just finished LASSO THE MOON. One was from Stacie, a regular visitor of this blog. She's read all of my books. As always she made me beam with her enthusiastic praise. Thank you, Stacie. The other note was from a new-to-me reader, and I was new-to-her too. She, also, had fantastic things to say about this story and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write. Once you send a book out into the world, you spend a lot of time hoping people are reading it. And even more, praying they like it. So notes from readers are very much appreciated. Aside from boosting an author's confidence, your letters also give of an idea of what you like and don't like, and what you're hoping for in the future.

Stacie and Janet are itching for more of the Garrettt brothers. Writing as fast as I can ladies. Coming soon.

Janet asked for confirmation on the release date of THE FALL OF ROME. 2008. But you'll be surprised by the identity of his heroine.

Stacie asked if I was going to explain the around-the-world-first-names. Yes. Thanks for the reminder.

Janet asked if Seth was going to get his story. Yes! I'm writing it right now. Even though the Garrett brothers are key players, Seth is the star of ROMANCING THE WEST. Coming 2007.

Speaking of RTW, I need to get some serious work done on this story this weekend. Wish me luck. In the meantime, any more questions about any of my books or characters--past, present, or future? Ask away!

Comments

ElsieHogarth said…
Beth, please don't tell me that Emily will not end up with Rome. She has loved him forever. Ohhhhh, you writers are so cruel to us "fan"atics.
Beth Ciotta said…
Elsie, Emily THINKS she's been in love with Rome forever... and then she meets a man who shows her the TRUE meaning of love. It's gonna be good. I promise. *grin*
Mary Stella said…
Trust Beth, Elsie. She knows what/who Emily needs.

Beth, as long as you're taking requests, since I fall in love with all of your heroes, just write me in as the heroine for one of them, okay? That's it. Nothing major. *hehehehehehehehehe*
Gabriele C. said…
The Fall of Rome?
That title sounds as if youre poaching in my terrain. Lol
Taylor said…
My question to you Beth is what new promotion work have ya been doing for your books? Did ya ever have that book signing at Borders? I was in the Borders Express a few days ago and was thrilled -THRILLED- to see LtM in the store. I got to hold it and admire it. What an accomplishment Beth! If ya haven't done the book signing yet - lemme know when! I'd love a signed copy (So I can sell it on eBay! Hahaha just kidding!)
Roni said…
Hi Beth, I don't know if you saw my comment a few weeks ago. I loved Jinxed, Charmed,and Seduced so much! I was hoping that when you're finished with the westerns and the chameleon books, you might want to revisit your Atlantic City characters? Maybe, since Colin's business is expanding and Sofia and Joe now work for him, you could have more characters in the bodyguard business and we could also get glimpese of Afia,Jake, Colin, Lulu, Rudy etc. etc?
Anna Lucia said…
Beth, I think I've been remiss. I don't think I told you how much I loved LTM!! I did, however, tell Amazon.co.uk customers. Check out the review.
Beth Ciotta said…
Mary, sure I'll write you in as one of my heroines... if you write me in as one of yours! ;)

Gabriele, yes indeed, THE FALL OF ROME would work for one of your historical epics. Only in my world,'Rome' is guy. :)
Beth Ciotta said…
Taylor, I've been doing a lot of on-line promotions. I'll let you know when I have a scheduled booksigning close to home. So glad you saw LTM in the store! Hearing about a store sighting ALWAYS makes my day!

Anna, I'm so glad you enjoyed LTM. :) I just hopped over to Amazon UK and saw your fabu review! Thank you so much! While I was there I checked out my sales rankings for all my books and saw that my sales are hotter in the UK than the US. Interesting. Very interesting considering my Canterbury dream. *G*
Beth Ciotta said…
Roni, so funny you mention a spin off on Colin Murphy's Bodyguard Agency. I had that thought more than once. Right now my plate is overloaded, but who knows what the future holds? Personally, I'd have a blast revisting those characters! And I love to see Sofia and Joe working together on a case. Oh, the possibilities!
ElsieHogarth said…
Ok Beth and Mary, I trust you on the Emily and Rome change. I just hope you keep it "in the family" then and that her guy is "Athens".
Mary Stella said…
Beth, Beth, Beth -- I DID sort of write you in as a character in Key of Sea. Well, I borrowed liberally from aspects of you! That counts right??? *winning critique partnery smile*
Beth Ciotta said…
Oh, shoot, Mary. I forgot for a sec. You certainly did write me in. I absolutely owe you. *wheels turning* ;)

Elsie, um, well, um... I am sort of keeping it in the family. Sort of. Think: Best friends. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

I've Moved!

Happy Thanksgiving!